ARCON – Acronym for Association of Radiation and Clinical Oncologist of Nigeria.
Established in 2016
Aims and Objectives
The Mission is to be the forebearer of all RADIATION AND CLINICAL ONCOLOGISTS in the nation.
The AIMS of the Association are as follows:
1. To protect the interest of the members of the Association
2. To ensure professional and academic development of the members.
3. To liaise with international bodies for the exchange of ideas.
4. To birth ideas on developing a robust and competent cancer-free health care system in Nigeria and relating with the government along these lines.
5. To sensitize the Nigerian populace about cancer and actions to combat it.
Membership is open to every person who has aims and objectives of the Association at heart. One becomes a member only after approval by the Governing Council.
CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
i. He or She must obtain and complete the Membership Form.
ii. He or She must return the completed membership form with the payment of an amount as determined by the Association to the Honorary Secretary of the Association.
iii. He or She must pay the annual membership subscription as determined by the Association.
iv. There shall be no discrimination in assigning a role to any member of trustees or workers.
v. Member shall assist in the general administrative work and perform all duties as assigned to them by the Chairman of the Association.
The Board of Trustees
Prof Francis Abayomi Durosinmi-Etti (OFR)
Prof Kingsley Kayode Ketiku
Prof Campbell Oladapo Babatunde
Prof Aderemi Tajudeen Ajekigbe
Dr Oyesegun Adisa Rasaaq
Prof Adenipekun Adeniyi Abidemi
Prof Sunday Adewuyi
Dr Kenneth Chima Nwankwo
Dr Aliu Malami
Dr Igbinoba Festus
Dr. F. Igbinoba
Dr. N. N . Lasebikan
Dr. A . Oladeji
Dr. A. Abdullah
Dr. U. Shagayah
Dr. A. Ntekim
Public Relations Officer